Aryavart Gramin Bank Result 2015
Candidates who are searching or waiting for Aryavart Gramin Bank Result 2015 are at correct place. The result has been announced and all the participants who had appeared in the exam conducted for Officer/Asst post can check their exam result from the below section of this page.
Steps for downloading of exam result:
- Applied participants must log on to the Official website i.e. www.aryavart-rrb.com
- On the home page, select “Recruitment” link from the list of menus.
- A new page will be appeared, choose the appropriate link according to your post for checking the result.
- Search your roll no. from the result list.
- If your roll no. exists, then it means you are qualified.
- Aspirants can also check the cut off marks by pressing the tab “NOTICE & CUTOFF CWE SCORE OF THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES”.
- Qualifying contenders must appear at the given interview dates only.
Aryavart Gramin Bank was formed by the combination of two Regional Rural Banks i.e. Aryavart Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Shreyas Gramin Bank. The bank was established in 2013 in Uttar Pradesh and was sponsored by Bank Of India. Presently, in rural areas of Uttar Pradesh, the bank has 651 branches and 11 regional offices. Every year bank conducts various written exams to fill up various vacancies in different disciplines for the recruitment of talented and skilled aspirants.
Purpose Of the Exam:
The exam was conducted to fill up various vacancies under OFFICE ASSISTANT / OFFICER SCALE post. Lots of candidates had appeared in the written exam and are waiting for the result to make sure that they had performed well in the exam. The result has been declared and the participants can check their exam result and Aryavart Gramin Bank cut off marks from the direct link mentioned in the below section of this page.
Documents Required at the time of Interview:
- Duly filled Bio-data whose format is available on the Official website.
- Hard copy of the online application and original interview fee payment Challan with photograph.
- CWE Score Card
- Marks Sheet of the 10th standard OR Intermediate OR Graduate level examination n with HINDI as one of the subject
- Valid Photo Identity and address Proof.
All the above documents must be required in original as well as self attested photocopies.
Information related to Interview Dates and time will soon be updated on this page shaped by the team of bharatrecruitment.com, so stay in touch with us.
For your convenience, we are providing a direct Official link so that participants can check their exam result and cut off marks easily.
You may also like to Read