APVVP Recruitment 2014
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad has circulated a notification as APVVP Recruitment 2014 for the selection of the Dental Assistant for 28 Posts. Interested and eligible job seekers, who want to get the job, must fill the APVVP Online Application Form to grab the opportunity.
|Last Date For The Online Registration||4th Aug 2014|
|Last Date For The Receipt Of Hardcopy Applications||11th Aug 2014|
Details About APVVP Recruitment 2014:
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
Number Of Posts:
Name Of The Posts:
Applier must have passed BDS Degree from a reorganized board or university.
Non refundable application of Rs. 500/- will be paid in the form of DD favoring ‘Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad’ payable at Hyderabad.
Age Limit as on 01.07-2014:
- Age of the candidates should not exceed 41 yrs.
- Relaxation in age is available for the deserving applicants as per the norms.
Selected applicants will get the amount of Rs. 20,680 – 46960/- as their salary per month.
How to Apply For APVVP Recruitment 2014:
- Willing job hunters will have to visit the official website apvvp.ap.nic.in to do the online registration.
- Visit the site and fill the online application form through surfing the appropriate options.
- Submit it and take a print out of the online application.
- Send the application from along with DD and requisite documents to the below framed address before or till the last date to apply.
O/o Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh
Vaidya Vidhana Parishad,
For other details concerning to the APVVP Recruitment 2014, you must visit the official notice
You may also like to Read