APSPDCL Recruitment 2014 – 2015:
Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited has professed jobs notification titled as APSPDCL Recruitment 2014 to hire the fantasized candidates for the 41 Posts of Asst Engineer & JAO. Desirous job hunters who find themselves eligible for the APSPDCL Vacancies must fill and submit the APSPDCL online application on or before the closure date for the receipt of online application form.
|Closing Date For The Payment Of Fee||26th Sep 2014|
|Deadline For The Receipt Of Online Application Form||27th Sep 2014 upto 5:00pm|
APSPDCL Recruitment 2014 – 2015 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited||Assistant Engineers||36|
|Junior Accounts Officers||5|
- Assistant Engineers: B.E/B.TECH/A.M.I.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Junior Accounts Officers: Post Graduate Degree of M.Com/ B.Com/ Pass in intermediate examination of Chartered Accountancy Examination/ Pass in Intermediate examination of I.C.W.A
- Candidates need to pay Rs.150/-towards Application Processing Fee.
- For General category aspirants – Rs.350/- as Examination Fee with Rs.150/-
- Contenders belonging to SC/ST/BC categories and PH are exempted for fee.
- Applier belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and need to pay the above mentioned fee of Rs.350/-in with Rs.150/-.
- Age of the applying contestants must be between 18 to 34 years for OC contestants.
- Relaxation will be allowed for the reserved categories upto 5 years for SC/ST/BC applicants and up to 10 years in respect of P.H applicants.
|Assistant Engineers||Rs. 23115-35720/- per month|
|Junior Accounts Officers||Rs. 19450-31880/- per month|
A written test will be conducted on the basis of which the selection of the aspirants will be made.
How to Apply?
- Applying contestants will have to visit the official website of the organization which is apspdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Press on ‘Apply Online’ button to apply
- Make the payment in prescribed manner.
- Now revisit the official site and fill the application
- Fill the application form with all the asked details carefully and upload scanned photograph with signature
- Now check the form at least once before pressing the submit button, then submit it successfully.
- Now take a hard copy of filled application form for future use.
For getting more information you may visit the official advt.
You may also like to Read