Applicants, who have the required qualification and want to apply for State Eligibility Test for recruitment purpose, may check the APSET 2015 Notification and related latest news details which is shortly released by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. Aspirants may apply through the online mode before or on the last date.
|Name of the Exam||State Eligibility Test for Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States|
|Conducted By||Osmania University , Hyderabad|
|End Date||Mentioned Below|
AP State Eligibility Test is conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Professors / Lecturers in various Universities of Higher Education in Andhra Pradesh. You must check further details about APSET 2015 which is tuned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Applicants who want to apply they must have possessed Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks for General / BC candidates and 50% marks for SC / ST / PH / VH from any university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Candidates who are in the final year of their Master Degree they can also apply for this examination.
Contenders have to pay the fee as given below through bank Challan form which can be downloaded from official website.
- General Candidates: Rs.700/-
- OBC Applicants: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates: Rs.250/-
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in State Eligibility Test.
- Candidates first visit the APSET website that is www.settsap.org.
- After opening the home page follow the Apply Online link from the left side of the page.
- Then go for the Register link and complete the registration process.
- After that take the print of the Challan form and make the payment of the fee.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- After completing the online application form you must take a print out of it for further use.
As soon as possible
When any updated information is released by the association, we are immediately updating this page with the latest information so you may keep visiting this page on the time to time basis. Aspirants may bookmark this page and may subscribe our free email services to get the direct information into your mailbox. You may leave their suggestions in the comment box.
Note: Please check the Official Link
You may also like to Read