APPSC Group (1, 2, 4) Study Material is the most searchable stuff in exam days, Candidates who are preparing for APPSC exam they can easily get general studies and other important EBooks in PDF via online mode.
APPSC Conducts various exam every year for recruitment of talented candidates in Group 1, 2, 4 vacancies. Organization conducts written test & interview for selection eligible aspirants.
With the help of preparation Material candidates can easily get idea of exam pattern and type of question asks in the exam.
Bharatrecruitment.com is providing name of books with their writer name which will definitely seems useful for candidates in exams.
APSC Exam pattern: Exam patterns of APSC are divided into two stages:
- Main Examination
Below Notes are useful in preparation to APPSC
- Class Notes: RC Reddy class Notes.
- History: Kareem
- Polity: Prabhakar Reddy
- Economy: Chiranjeevi
- Geography: Ramana Raju
- Biology: Harikrishna
- General Science: Ch Mohan
- Current Affairs: Yojana of India & Andhra Pradesh and Partityogita Darpan
1. For Group-I mains reference books
- Quantitative Aptitude – R.S.Agarwal (Both Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Indian Economy- Dutt & sundaram
- Indian Polity- Laxmikanth
- Data Interpretation- K Kundam (BSC publications)
- History of Modern Andhra- P Raghunadha Rao
- Andhrula Charithra- B.S.L Hanumantha Rao (TM)
2. APPSC Group 2 Books
- Andhra Economy -Kodali Bhavani Shankar;
- A history of south India -K.A Nilakanta Sastry
- Writing Social History -Sumit Sarkar
- Eastern Chalukays-D.C Gangulay
- Social Reforms in Andhra -V. Ramakrishna
3. APPSC Group 4 Books with writer name
- Science & Technology-Hindu Publication
- Environmental Studies- Manoj Tiwari
APPSC Latest Updates
|APPSC Group 4 Previous Papers||APPSC Group 1 Syllabus|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||APPSC Recruitment|