APPSC Departmental Test 2014:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a Notification as APPSC Departmental Test 2014 for conducting the examination of May 2014 session. Participants who are going to appear for the exams for this academic year can check out the Exam Dates here which are mentioned below:
|Last Date For The Fee Payment||25th Aug 2014|
|End Date To Submit Online Application Form||27th Aug 2014|
|Examinations Will Be Held From||14th Sep to 19th Sep 2014|
More details regarding APPSC Departmental Test 2014 such as eligibility criteria, Examination fee, how to apply etc are well tuned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com:
APPSC Departmental Test 2014 Details:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad
Candidates who are the employees working in the respective departments of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the tests.
- All the participants will have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 50/- for each test.
- Examination fee will be paid to ‘the Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad’ through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. ON-LINE Centre
How to Apply?
- Desirous applicants who are eligible to apply must have to visit the official website of the organization first which is www.apspsc.gov.in
- Follow the link ‘Submit Challan’ and enter the asked details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and papers to be applied and obtain the Challan form
- Make the payment of it to the appropriate bank and obtain Fee paid Challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- Revisit the official website and follow the link ‘Submit Application’
- Fill the form with all the mandatory details and the Challan details.
- Submit the dully fill online application form and take a printout of it future reference.
For other information you may visit the official link.
More Related Links
|APPSC Group 1 Syllabus||APPSC Group 4 Notification|
|APPSC Recruitment||APPSC Group 4 Previous Papers|
|APPSC Time Table||APPSC Study Material|