APGVB Recruitment 2014
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank has unfolded a jobs notification as APGVB Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of multiple vacancies of Officer Scale and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts.
Job Seekers who have decided their career in banking sector they must hold this opportunity and apply online for APGVB Job Vacancies 2014 before the closing date.
|Payment of Application Fees & Last Date for Online Registration||16th July 2014|
Name of Organization:
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
Details of Vacancies:
|Offered Posts||Vacant Seats|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||109|
Candidates who have declared qualified in RRBs CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 may apply for these jobs vacancies.
The candidate must have studied the local language (Telugu) as one of the subject in 10th Standard level.
|For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 20/-|
|For all others||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment:-
Application Fee should be deposited by applying runners in Account Number 73082159654 through CBS at any of the branches of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, by means of Payment challan.
- Aspirants who think to apply for current bank jobs they should be above 21 years and below 40 years.
- Exemption in age limits would be applied as per the organization’s rules and guidelines.
|Name of Posts||Scale of Pay|
|Officer Scale-I||Rs. 14500– 25700 /-|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 19400– 28100/-|
|Officer Scale-III||Rs. 25700– 31500/-|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 7200-19300/-|
Contestants will get selected on the basis of their performance in RRBS CWE-II conducted by IBPS in Sep/Oct 2013 followed by Personal Interview.
How to fill online application for it?
- Applicants may apply online only through the official site i.e. www.apgvbank.in
- Start to fill the online application form by using the valid Email Id and Password.
- Then uploaded the required size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Make the payment of requisite application fee.
- After submission of application take a print out of it for future references.
Read the official notification
You may also like to read-
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|