APGB Recruitment 2015
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has strewed an advertisement titled as APGB Recruitment 2015 for filling up 430 vacancies of Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts. Willing and interested candidates who want to grab this big opportunity and want to make their career in Government Sector can apply for APGB Job notification by filling online application form on or before last date which is stated below.
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th May 2015|
For more information regarding APGB Recruitment 2015 such as Vacancy, age limit, qualification criteria, remuneration, application fee, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through info which are well tuned on this page written by team of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of Post & Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||256|
Candidates who are searching for Bank Jobs & planning to apply for this opening must have qualified in the IBPS CWE – 3 for RRBs conducted in Sep/Oct 2014 & should have proficiency in local language i.e. Telugu.
Contenders (SC/ST/PWD category) need to deposit application fee of Rs. 40/- & all others category candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- in the form of Challan through CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank or by NEFT from any other Bank Branches.
|Name of Post||Scale of Pay|
|Officer Scale||II||Rs. 19400 to 28100/-|
|I||Rs.14500 to 25700/-|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs.7200 to 19300/-|
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for www.apgb.co.in Officer Scale/Asst 430 Posts Advt?
- Candidates first go to official site of organization that is www.apgb.co.in
- Select “Recruitment” option on the home page of official site available on top of page.
- Go to 2nd phase option & hit link for ‘for online registration of application for interviews’.
- Go to ‘login’ section and fill registration no and password of CWE RRB III.
- Fill the form carefully and correctly along with fee challan details.
- At last press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Last Date to Apply Online and Pay Fee: 13th May 2015
Candidates may check Official Notification for more details regarding APGB Recruitment 2015
You may also like to visit this Section
|Bank Coaching Centers||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|