AP PECET 2015
Acharya Nagarjuna University has announced an entrance test notification titled as AP PECET 2015 for those candidates who want to take admission in B.P.Ed and U.G.D.P.Ed courses. Students can apply by filling online application form on or before last date which is stated here that is 30th April 2015 and other important dates are given below on this page.
Other details related to AP PECET 2015 such as eligibility, age limit, admission process, Registration Fee, application process and important dates are mentioned below by team of bharatrecruitment.com
- For B.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared third year degree final examination or qualified three years Degree recognized by any University in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent.
- For U.G.D.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Age of Applicants should not be less than 16 years for B.P.Ed and 19 years for U.G.D.P.Ed as on 01st July 2015.
Candidates need to deposit application fee of:
- Rs. 350 for SC / ST category
- Rs.500 for Others through Debit Card or Internet Banking.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their presentation in AP PECET Written Exam 2015.
AP PECET Exam Pattern 2015
The Common Entrance Test for entry of students in above courses consists of two parts, such as
a) Physical Efficiency Test
b) Skill Test in Game.
Physical Efficiency Test
|For Men Candidates||Marks||For Women Candidates||Marks|
|100 meters run||100||100 meters run||100|
|Putting the shot (6 Kgs.)||100||Putting the shot (4 Kgs.)||100|
|800 meters run||100||400 meters run||100|
Skill Test in Game
Skill Test in Game: Maximum 100 Marks:
Skills of candidate shall be tested in any one of following games opted by the contenders:
- Ball Badminton
- Shuttle Badminton
How to Apply for www.appecet.org.in Online Application?
- Contenders first go through official site of Acharya Nagarjuna University that is www.appecet.org.in
- On home page of official site choose “News” option which is available on bottom of page.
- Select the course name you want to apply for and press “Apply Online” button.
- Fill all details carefully & correctly with all important information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo graph and signature if required & press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||30th April 2015|
|End Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-||04th May 2015|
|Closing for Submission with a Late fee of Rs.2000/-||09th May 2015|
|Closing date for Submission with a Late fee of Rs.5000/-||13th May 2015|
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details regarding AP PECET 2015.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Scholarships in India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Colleges In India|