AP Horticulture Dept Recruitment 2015
Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Organization has broadcasted a notification as AP Horticulture Dept Recruitment 2015 to hire the dedicated candidates for 95 posts of Horticulture Officers. Interested contenders can grab this chance and apply for these posts by forwarding their application form on or before the last date.
Rests of the details about AP Horticulture Department Vacancies like eligibility criteria, selection process, apply process etc are stated on this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||28th February 2015|
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Post||Vacancy|
Applicants should have B.Sc. (Horticulture) or M.Sc. (Agriculture) degree with specialization in horticulture from repudiated university approved by the University Grants Commission.
- Upper age limit of the contenders must be 40 years as on 1st July 2015.
- Relaxation in Upper age will be applicable for the reserved category such as SC, ST, BC and PH as per the provisions under Rule-12 of A.P. State & Subordinate Service Rules.
- Selections of the applicants will be based on merit list through aggregate marks computed in their B.Sc. (Horticulture) or M.Sc. (Agriculture).
- To get selected candidates have to pass Agricultural Department Test, Accounts Test for Executive Officers and 2nd Class Language Test in Telugu as per A.P. Horticulture Service & General Rules.
Shortlisted contenders will get the pay band of Rs.16150-42590/-.
How To Apply?
- Candidates who are meeting eligibility criteria as above can apply for AP Horticulture Dept Recruitment 2015 by sending application form in prescribed format.
- Download the application form available at the official website, www. horticulture.ap.nic.in
- Fill the application form carefully and attach all required documents in support of Educational, Caste, age and two recent passport size photographs.
- Envelope containing the application should be super scribed as Application for the post of Horticulture Officer” and send to the below stated address through Registered Post/ by hand.
The O/O Commissioner of Horticulture,
Public Gardens, Nampally,
Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
Note: For more details you must visit the Official Notice
You may also check this section