AP High Court Recruitment 2015
A career notice has been broadcasted as AP High Court Recruitment 2015 for filling up 34 vacancies of Civil Judge (Junior Division). Eligible candidates are invited to download the application form and hall ticket on or before the specified date equipped below.
|Closing date of apply||9th March 2015|
Contenders who want more information regarding AP High Court Recruitment you can get from this page which is well settled below by the experts of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of the Post:
Civil Judge (Junior Division)
|Vacancies Name||No. Of Posts|
|Recruitment By Transfer||06|
Applicants who have desire to apply for these posts must possess a Bachelor’s degree in law by any repudiated university established by law in India.
- For Direct Recruitment
- Should not complete 35 years as on 1 February 2015.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ST/backward classes is of 5 years and for physically handicapped person is of 10 years.
- For Recruitment by Transfer
- Must not complete the age of 48 years as on 1st February 2015.
The procedure of selection is:
- First of all, screening test is taken ( if submission of application is more).
- Candidates who qualified the test are allowed to appear in written examination which is of 80 marks.
- At last, who clear the written exam will be called for viva voce which carry 20 marks.
- Aspirants who fulfill all eligibility criteria need to pay an application fee of Rs. 300/- and for SC/ST Rs. 100/- and payment should be made through a crossed demand draft from any nationalized bank on the given address which framed below.
- Application fee from the other states can be submitted in the office of nearest principal district in the state of Telangana and the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Attention Please: Contenders who paid their fee from other states and belongs to SC/ST need to pay Rs. 300/-
How to Apply?
- Job seekers who are eligible can download the application form from official website that is hc.tap.nic.in
- From the home page select the option “Latest Notification” from the right side of page
- After that choose the suitable link and download the application form and hall tickets
- Now, read the instructions carefully and fill the form and hall tickets correctly
- At last, send the application form, fee along with the attested photocopies of all relevant documents on given address mentioned below.
The office of the Registrar (Administration),
High Court of A.P,
Hyderabad – 500 066
|Closing date of apply||09th March 2015|
Note: For further details check Official Notification
You may also like to read this section