Annamalai University Counselling 2015
Applicants who have applied for admission to Annamalai University for MBBS and BDS and other courses, they can check Annamalai University Counselling 2015 and other details such as schedule, vacancy position lists etc. here on this page.
The team of bharatrecruitment.com here provides all the latest updates related to Annamalai University Counselling Schedule 2015. Essential particulars are mentioned below precisely. Please take a look below to know more.
|University Name||Annamalai University|
|Declaration Type||Annamalai University Counselling 2015|
|Courses Offered||MBBS and BDS and other|
|Counselling Status||Will be managed in the month of June 2015|
- All the candidates who have declared qualified the entrance examination are to be notified that individual call letters for counselling have been dispatched by Speed Post.
- Admission will be based on merit, following the Rule of Reservation.
- Applicants must carry the originals and 2 sets of Xerox Copies of the following Certificates / credentials while attending counselling.
- 10th Mark sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (3 Numbers)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
Counselling Process Fee:
The Fee of Counselling process will be of Rs.5000/- (non refundable) that has to be paid by the aspirants, in the Counselling Venue to Register.
Allotment of seats depends on the rank and availability of seats.
Please check the official website.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Scholarships in India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Colleges In India|