Anna University Syllabus
Applicants who are looking for Anna University Syllabus 2016 are at right place. From the below tailored section candidates can check and download the Anna University Syllabus of Odd/ Even Sem for different Courses Exam by following the steps displayed below.
This Page Includes:
- Anna University Syllabus details
- Steps To Download the Syllabus
- Other Related Links
Further important information about Anna University Syllabus 2016 for various UG and PG Courses is provided below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com, aspirants must have a look.
Anna University Syllabus
B.E Computer Science And Engineering
TECHNICAL ENGLISH – I
- Unit I General Vocabulary
- Unit Ii Vocabulary – Prefixes & Suffixes
- Unit Iii Tenses – Simple Past, Simple Future And Past Perfect
- Unit Iv Modal Verbs And Probability
- Unit V ‘If’ Conditionals – Gerunds – Intensive reading – Speaking –
MATHEMATICS – I
- Unit I Matrices
- Unit Ii Three Dimensional Analytical Geometry
- Unit Iii Differential Calculus
- Unit Iv Functions Of Several Variables
- Unit V Multiple Integrals
ENGINEERING PHYSICS – I
- Unit I Ultrasonics
- Unit Ii Lasers
- Unit Iii Fiber Optics & Applications
- Unit Iv Quantum Physics
- Unit V Crystal Physics
ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY – I
- Unit I Water Technology
- Unit Ii Polymers And Composites
- Unit Iii Surface Chemistry
- Unit Iv Non-Conventional Energy Sources And Storage Devices
- Unit V Engineering Materials
- Unit I Plane Curves And Free Hand Sketching
- Unit Ii Projection Of Points, Lines And Plane Surfaces
- Unit Iii Projection Of Solids
- Unit Iv Section Of Solids And Development Of Surfaces
- Unit V Isometric And Perspective Projections
FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTING AND PROGRAMMING
- Unit I Introduction To Computers
- Unit Ii Computer Software
- Unit Iii Problem Solving And Office Application Software
- Unit Iv Introduction To C
- Unit V Functions And Pointers
COMPUTER PRACTICE LABORATORY – I
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Simple C Programming *
ENGINEERING PRACTICES LABORATORY
- Civil Engineering Practice
- Mechanical Engineering Practice
- Electrical Engineering Practice
Master Of Business Administration
STATISTICS FOR MANAGEMENT
- Unit I Introduction To Statistics & Probability
- Unit Ii Sampling Distribution And Estimation
- Unit Iii Testing Of Hypothesis
- Unit Iv Non-Parametric Methods
- Unit V Correlation, Regression, Index Numers And Time Series Analysis
ECONOMIC ANALYSIS FOR BUSINESS
- Unit I Introduction
- Unit Ii Consumer And Producer Behaviour
- Unit Iii Product And Factor Market
- Unit Iv Performance Of An Economy – Macro Economics
- Unit V Aggregate Supply And The Role Of Money
TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Unit I Introduction To Quality Management
- Unit Ii Principles And Philosophies Of Quality Management
- Unit Iii Statistical Process Control And Process Capability
- Unit Iv Tools And Techniques For Quality Management
- Unit V Quality Systems Organizing And Implementation
- Unit I Focus And Purpose
- Unit Ii Individual Behaviour
- Unit Iii Group Behaviour
- Unit Iv Leadership And Power
- Unit V Dynamics Of Organizational Behaviour
- Unit I Communication In Business
- Unit Ii Non-Verbal And Intercultural Communication
- Unit Iii Oral Communication
- Unit Iv Business Correspondence
- Unit – V Business Proposals And Reports
ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGEMENT
- Unit I Financial Accounting
- Unit Ii Company Accounts
- Unit Iii Analysis Of Financial Statements
- Unit Iv Cost Accounting
- Unit V Accounting In Computerised Environment
LEGAL ASPECTS OF BUSINESS
- Unit I Mercantile And Commercial Law
- Unit Ii Company Law
- Unit Iii Industrial Law
- Unit Iv Income Tax Act And Sales Tax Act
- Unit V Consumer Protection Act And Introduction Of Cyber Laws
SEMINAR I – MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS
Students Are Expected To Prepare And Present On Topics Suggested Below:
- General principles of Management.
- Management Decisions – Making.
- Domestic and Global business environment.
- Social responsibility of business and managerial ethics.
- Value-Chain of business.
- Creativity and Management of innovation.
- Customer focus and relationship management.
- Globalization of business and international trade relations.
- Competitive Advantage and Competency.
- The role of Quality in business.
How to download Anna University Odd/ Even Sem Courses Exam Syllabus
Applicants need to follow the steps tuned below to download their Anna University Syllabus 2016:
- Students are required to visit the official website www.annauniv.edu
- Follow ‘Academic’ section and go to ‘Academic’ link.
- Select the ‘CURRICULUM & SYLLABI’ link.
- Follow ‘University Departments’ link.
- Now choose the appropriate link.
- Download the PDF and take a printout of it.
For other details related to Anna University Syllabus 2016, You may check the Official link.
You may also like to Read
|Anna University Admission||Anna University Distance Education Admission|
|Anna University Fees Structure||Anna University College list|
|Anna University Time Table||Anna University Question Papers|