Anna University Counselling
Candidates who are going to apply for Tamil Nadu Admissions Test 2016 and will qualify the exam they will be called for Anna University Counselling 2016 on the basis of merit list. Applicants may check the schedule for Anna University Counselling, its procedure and Important Dates online through this page.
Anna University Counselling process is a boon for the aspirants interested for taking admission in postgraduate level courses must go through the Single Window Counselling process. Seats will be allocated to the students as per the rank. The benefit of Single Window entry is that aspirants may get all the options available for them in one place.
Contenders may check the Important Information and Procedure of Anna University Counselling 2016 in the below section. Entire details like essential Documents, Steps to be followed for Counselling and Important Dates are mentioned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
|Name of the University||Anna University|
|Declaration Type||Anna University Counselling 2016|
Anna University Counselling
- Aspirants who have applied for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Test and qualified the exam will be called for counselling process through a call letter.
- The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in Class XII.
Steps of Anna University Counselling 2016:
1. Application Issue & Collection:
First of all application will be issued by the university and you have to fill and submit the application before the date of counselling. Submission of form is mandatory to be submitted before the end date with the counselling fee.
2. Application Scrutiny:
After the process of Application Issue & Collection, the university will start the process of Application Scrutiny as their rules.
3. Random Number & Rank Publication:
Anna University Counselling Random Number and rank will be published on the university’s website. By entering the Application No, applicants may fetch their random number, which is used rarely during the process.
4. Counselling Call Letter Dispatch:
Counselling Call Letter will be dispatched as per the rank of the students. Students may download their call letter from the official website. Call letter is necessary to appear for the process. Without it candidates will not be permitted to attend the process.
5. Single Window Counselling:
Single Window procedure will be done to allot the seats to the applicants. The benefit of Single Window entrance is that aspirants may obtain all the options at one place.
Candidates must bring the required documents while appearing for Anna University Counseling.
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy
- Original Admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on Anna University prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on ANNA UNIVERSITY application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs
Availability of Application Form:
Application forms will be issued by the university in the month of May. Applicants can get the application form from its entire centre available in India. Or they can get it online through its official website.
Note: You may check the official website for more details.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Scholarships in India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Colleges In India|