AMU Recruitment 2014:
Aligarh Muslim University has dissipated an Online AMU Notification titled as AMU Recruitment 2014 for hiring the eligible persons for the Teacher Vacancies.
Qualified job hunters who want to apply for this vacancy must send their application form and appear for the interview to grab this wonderful opportunity. Date and timings of the interview are given below:
|Closing Date To Apply||29th September 2014|
|Date And Time Of The Interview||30th September 2014|
AMU Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts|
|Aligarh Muslim University||Guest Teacher (Sociology)|
- Appliers must have Master degree in Sociology / M.A in Sociology with at least 55% marks from a Reputed University of India / an equal degree from an accredited foreign University
- Candidates with Ph.D Degree in Sociology with NET conducted by UGC qualified certificate, CSIR / similar test recognized by UGC like SLET/ SET can also apply for this vacancy.
- An amount of Rs.150/- is to be submitted as the application fee, in shape of Demand draft drawn favoring ‘Finance Officer, AMU payable at State Bank of India’, AMU, Branch Aligarh (code 5555)
- It can also be paid through a cash receipt of Rs.150/- issued by cash section, Finance Office, AMU, Aligarh.
Recruited contestants will get the salary of Rs. 1000 – 25000/- per month.
An interview will be hold to select the deserving job fighters.
How to Apply?
- Interested job nominees who are eligible to apply may send their dully filled applications in the prescribed format and the application format is available at the official website which is amu.ac.in
- Applications must contain the xeroxcopies of all the relevant documents supporting your age, qualification, caste etc must be forwarded to the below tuned address on or before the due date:
Department of Sociology,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Check official notice to get other information
You may also like to Read