Allahabad University Admission 2015
All the Graduate/ Post Graduate Admission Seekers are informed that Allahabad University Admission 2015 has been opened. Students can get the details about Online Application Procedure through this page, to apply for admission in various courses like PGAT, LAT, LLM, B.Ed, M.Ed, CRET etc in this university.
Students may apply through online procedure by filling application on or before the last date which is stated below. Other details regarding Allahabad University Admission 2015 such as admission procedure, education criteria, application fee, closing date etc are tuned here on this page written by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Aspirants should possess 12th Standard for the admission to the graduate courses and should have Graduate Degree for the admission to the Masters’ Degree in applicable discipline with 50% marks from well recognized school and university.
Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600 for General/OBC student & SC/ST will pay Rs.300/-. The application fee cum registration fee should be remitted through the bank Challan only and have to be deposited to any branch of HDFC Bank.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam. Allahabad University organizes an entrance exam known as the AUEE (Allahabad University Entrance Exam) yearly. The Exam is conducted for (UGAT) BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, (PGAT) MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, D.Phill and M.Phill courses.
Some other examinations are as the following:
- LFAT (Law Faculty Admission Test)
- MBARD (Master of Business Administration and Rural Development)
- IPS (Integrated Professional Study)
- UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test)
- PGAT (Post Graduation Admission Test)
- LAT (Law Admission Test)
- LLM (Master in Legislative Law)
- Ed (Bachelor of Education)
- Ed (Master of Education)
- CRET (Combined Research Entrance Test)
- Diploma (Diploma Entrance Test)
Allahabad University Admission 2015 Online Application Procedure:
- Aspirants first go to the official website of Allahabad University that is www.aupravesh.org.
- On the home page of it select the “Apply Online” button.
- Choose the course you want to apply.
- Fill all the entries carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- At last, check the form at once & hit “Submit” button.
- The 1st copy of the challan will be taken by the bank, one copy has to kept the candidate himself or herself and third copy of the challan form along with a copy of the application form will be submitted by the candidate to the office of “director admissions-2015” only by registered / speed post to the addres mentioned below:
Director Admission 2015,
Pravesh Bhawan, Chattham Lines,
University of Allahabad,
|Course||Last Date of Sale and Submission of Forms (Online & Physical)||Date and Days of Entrance Exams|
|LFAT||31st March (Tuesday)||7th May (Thursday 2pm-5pm)|
|MBA+MBARD||2nd April (Friday)||10th May (Sunday)|
|UGAT||20th April (Monday)||16th, 17th, 18th May(Sat, Sun, Mon)|
|PGAT||22nd April (Wednesday)||25h , 26th, 27thMay(Mon, Tue, Wed)|
|CBCS||22nd April (Wednesday)||27th May (Wednesday)|
30th April (Thursday)
|29th May (Friday)|
|B.Ed.||1st June (Monday)|
|LLM||3rd June (Wednesday)|
|M.Ed.||5th June (Friday)|
|IPS||20th May (Wednesday)||10th & 11th June (Wed, Thu)|
|CRET||10stAugust (Monday)||30th August (Sunday)|
Aspirants may check Official Website for more details regarding Allahabad University Admission 2015.
You may also like to Read
|Scholarship in India||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|How to get Scholarship||UGC Approved Universities|