Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014:
Allahabad High Court has broadcasted a vacancy notice titled as Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 for the selection of the 22 eligible contenders for the post of Civil Judge.
Fantasized job fighters who want to gear up their career through getting this job must apply for Allahabad High Court Vacancies through filling and submitting the Online Application on or before the closure date stated below:
|Last Date To Apply Online||07th October 2014|
|Closing Date To Submit The Hardcopy Of Online Application Form||18th October 2014|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Post||Number Of Post|
|Allahabad High Court||Civil Judge (Senior Division)||22|
Candidates who are willing to apply for this vacancy must hold a Law Graduate degree with 5 years practice as Civil Judge.
- All the applying aspirants will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- The amount of fee is to be submitted to the prescribed SBI’s A/c no. through challan form which can be obtained from the official website.
‘Power Jyothi’ Account No. 32250288277
State Bank of India
Participants will be hired on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Test
How to Apply?
Willing job hunters can apply for this vacancy through online mode by following the below shaped steps:
- Visit the official site of the organization first that is www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Go through the link ‘Recruitment’ given at the home page.
- Select the notice according to the post which you want to apply and fill the online application form.
- Upload the essential documents and submit the form successfully within the given time.
- Now take a hard copy of it and forward along with all the relevant documents supporting your age, qualification, experience etc to the Registrar (Selection & Appointment), High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on or before the closing date for the receipt of application form.
More information regarding this job notice can be checked through visiting -> Official Advertisement
You may also like to Read
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014
Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014. There are Approximately 2341 Posts Group C of Junior Assistant and Paid Apprentices available. Interested contenders who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through filling and submitting the application form before the last date to apply that is 30th of September 2014.
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Notification Title||Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014|
|Posts||Junior Assistant and Paid Apprentices|
|Last Date to apply Online||30th of September 2014|
The rest information about Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 can be obtained from this page created for you by the team of Bharatrecruitment.com. Please have a look:
Vacancy and Salary Details
|Sr. No.||Post (“C” Cadre Posts)||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant (Category “C’)||2341 (Approximately)||Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2000/-|
|2||Paid Apprentices (Category “C’)||Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1900/-|
The age of the candidates should be 18 years to 40 years as on 01st July 2014.
The aspirants, who have completed their Intermediate with 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer are eligible to apply.
The General and OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs.750/- plus Bank charges and the SC/ST category candidatesof UPwill have to pay Rs.500/- plus Bank charges.
The High Court, Allahabad will organizea common written Examination at various cities of U.P.which will include Objective type on O.M.R. Sheet followed by Hindi/ English Computer Typing Test. The details regarding Date, Time and Venue of the Examination will be sent to the candidates through e-admit cards. The hall ticket can be downloaded from the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
|Date of Examination||18.10.2014|
|Reporting time at Center||2:30 PM|
|Entry in the Examination Hall after Checking of Admit Cards and ID Proof||3.00 PM to 3:30 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||3:45 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to take out the OMR Answer sheet||3:50 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Hall*||3:30 PM|
|Test Commences||4:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||5:30 PM|
Process to apply:
- The applicants will have to visit the Official Website, www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Now select the link ‘Recruitment’ and then press the ‘HTML’ link of ‘Recruitment of Category C Clerical Cadre posts…’
- Now read the instructions and select the link given at the bottom of the page.
- Now you’re on the new page titled Recruitment Examination for Uttar Pradesh Civil Court.
- Now go to the end of the page and press the button ‘Apply Online’.
- Then fill the online application form with required details and press the submit button.
|Online Registration Dates||5th Sep to 30th Sep 2014|
|Dates for Making Application Fee Payment||5th Sep to 1st Oct 2014|
|Tentative Dates for Admission Ticket||10th Oct to 18th Oct 2014|
|Exam Date||18th Oct 2014|
Note: You may get other details from the Official Notification