Air India Express Recruitment 2015
A notification has released as Air India Express Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 287 various posts for the Air India Charters Limited. Job hunters may apply for Air India Express careers notification by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 07th February 2015.
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Application||07th February 2015|
You can fetch the other information about Air India Express Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, no. of posts, applying process, and salary details etc, which is provided below by the experts of bharatrecruitment.com.
Air India Express
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|2||Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers||12|
Interested candidates in concern to Air India Express vacancy advt. should have graduation degree / 12th with diploma in any discipline or equivalent qualification from the recognized university or institutions with mandatory experienced is required.
Salary & Age Limitation Details:
|Posts Name||Salary Offered||Age Limits In Years|
|Trainee Captain||As Per Norms||55|
|Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers||Rs. 35,000/-||35|
|Station Co-ordinator||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Airline Attendants||Rs. 10,000/-||18-24|
Selection of the aspirants will be based on the following process;
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview (s)
- Simulator Flight Proficiency Test
- Psychometric Test
- Pre-employment Medical Examination
|Posts Sr. No||Fee Details||How to Pay|
|For Sr. No. 1||No Fee||By Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai|
|From Sr. no. 2 to 4||
How to Apply?
- The interested application may apply by submitting the prescribed application form that is available in the official website www.airindiaexpress.in under the ‘Careers’ link.
- Now, the aspirants must fill the prescribed application form and attach the entire Xerox of certificates and paste their recent5 colour photograph.
- After that the, application may enclosed in an envelope and super scribed with the name “Post Applied For______________”.
- On the completion of application form, must be sent to the address given below on or before the last date.
The Chief of HR,
Air India Charters Limited,
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
Note: For Trainee Captain Posts, candidates may apply by sending the scanned application form through the e-mail as given below.
Note: You may visit the Official Link, to fetch the entire information.
You may also like to read