Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015
A newest notification has been released as Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 287 various posts for the Air India Charters Limited. Willing contenders may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 07th February 2015.
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Application||07th February 2015|
You can acquire the entire detailed information about Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, no. of posts, applying process, and salary details etc, which is provided below by the experts of bharatrecruitment.com.
Air India Express
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|2||Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers||12|
The candidates, whose desire to get the jobs at Air India Charters Limited Jobs by applying the aforesaid posts, should have the 10+2 with graduation degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification from the recognized university or institutions with mandatory experienced is required.
Salary & Age Limitation Details:
|Posts Name||Salary Offered||Age Limits In Years|
|Trainee Captain||As Per Norms||55|
|Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers||Rs. 35,000/-||35|
|Station Co-ordinator||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Airline Attendants||Rs. 10,000/-||18-24|
Selection of the job fighters will be based on the following process;
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview (s)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination
|Posts Sr. No||Fee Details||How to Pay|
|For Sr. No. 1||No Fee||By Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai|
|From Sr. no. 2 to 4||
How to Apply:
- The interested and qualified appliers may apply by submitting the prescribed application form that is available in the official website www.airindiaexpress.in under the ‘Careers’ link.
- Now, the contestants must fill the prescribed application form and affix the entire Xerox of certificates and paste their recent 5 colour photograph.
- After that the, application may closed in an envelope and super scribed with the name “Post Applied For______________”.
- After filling application form, must be sent to the address given below on or before the last date.
- For Trainee Captain Posts, candidates may apply by sending the scanned application form through the e-mail as given below.
The Chief of HR,
Air India Charters Limited,
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
You may also like to Read
Note: You may visit the Official Link, to fetch the entire information.