AIPMT Admit Card 2015
Candidates who have successfully registered for the All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination (AIPMT), 2015, and looking for AIPMT Admit Card 2015 they are at the correct place. Central Board of School Education is going to release the hall ticket from 01st April 2015.
From this page applicants can download AIPMT Provisional Hall Ticket name wise or registration number wise. Candidates who have applied for the AIPMT exam can get the admit card by following the download procedure mentioned below.
Steps to download AIPMT Admit Card 2015
- First of all candidates need to visit the link www.aipmt.nic.in
- There is an option of “Print Admit Card” in the “Online Services” Section, Press on it
- A new Page open in front of you
- Fill all required details as registration no. and date of birth and press on submit button.
- Your Provisional Hall Ticket will open on your computer screen.
The Central Board of School Education organization conducts the All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test. Every year this exam is held in the month of May/ June respectively.
Purpose of the Exam
The purpose of conducting All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test for providing the admission to eligible candidates into various undergraduate medical and dental programmes Colleges
Candidates who are searching for AIPMT Admit Card 2015 may download it online through the direct link provided below and get all essentials regarding the same on this page.
|Date of hosting of Admit Card||01st April 2015|
|Date of Examination,||03rd May 2015|
|Declaration of Results||By 5th June, 2015|
- Candidates are advised to check all details in the provisional hall ticket as per their online application. In case of any discrepancy or the application of the applicants is appeared as ‘Not Received’ then you will contact CBSE with photocopy of online application or others relevant documents.
- In case of any inconsistency in the provisional call letter, Candidate may contact the following address on or before the examination date:
The Assistant Secretary (Examination)
Central Board of of Secondary Education,
CBSE Headquarters, 2, Community Centre, shiksha Kendra
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
Fax : 011-22509251, Ph : 011-22019683
Note: Open the Official Link for getting more details
You are advised to keep connected with us to get up to date info about AIPMT entrance exam. You can subscribe our free email service to get updates via email directly in your mailbox.
You may also check the related links
|AIPMT 2015 Application Form||AIPMT Result|
|AIPMT Counselling||Medical Colleges in India|
|AIPMT Answer Key||AIPMT Question Papers|