Candidates who are going to become visible in the upcoming All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam 2016 they can check all the details related to AIPGMEE Counselling 2016 later than the test from this page. Candidates may ensure the Seat Allotment Process and Schedule details of AIPGMEE Counselling from the beneath section.
The All India PG Medical Counselling 2016 would be started in the month of February. You can get the details of Seat Allotment online through this page. The team of bharatrecruitment.com brought to you the All India PG Medical Counselling 2016 current details. Please have a look below:
|Exam Name||All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam|
|Conducted By||Medical Counseling Commettee (MCC)|
|Declaration Type||AIPGMEE Counselling 2016|
|Important Dates||Provided Below|
- Counselling Registration (Main)
- Exercising and Lock in of Choices on indicative seats
- Seat Allotment Process (Round-1)
- Display of Round-1 Result
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- Seat Allotment Process (Round-2)
- Display of Round-2 Result
- Reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental Colleges against Round 2
- Display of net vacant seats
- Submission & locking of choices of all eligible candidates for round 3 (Fresh Choice)
- Seat Allotment Process (Round-3)
- Display of Round-3 Result
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 3
Essential Information for AIPGMEE Counselling 2016:
- Applicants have to register for online counseling session and need to fill all the choices. And all the applicants must lock their choices before the last date.
- After announcement of result aspirants have to report at the concerned college/institution with all required certificates and documents.
Registration details and Submission of choices in the process:
|Registration||Qualified contenders of the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam, need to register for the online AIPGMEE counseling at www.mcc.nic.in.|
|Selection of choices||The next step implicated Submission of choices, indicative seats and locking of choices|
|Seat Allotment||AIPGMEE seat allotment will be done on the basis of rank obtained in AIPGMEE, and seat preference|
AIPGMEE Previous Cut Off
|Category||Cut Off Score|
|UR||977.1927 (at AIR 23045)|
|OBC||977.1730 (at AIR 26360)|
Will be announced soon
Note: check more details through the official website
Applicants may also subscribe us our free email section at bharatrecruitment.com for getting more updates about the further process in your mailbox.