AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur has pronounced the notification as AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2015 for filling up 30 vacancies of Junior Resident. Applicants who qualified all the criteria may attend the Walk-In-Interview on the specified date, time and venue which are framed below.
|No. Of Posts||30|
|Date Of Walk-In Interview||12th February 2015|
For taking more details in concern of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment you can go through this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
- Applicants who are eligible and want to apply than they must have a MBBS Degree from any recognized university by MCI.
- Aspirants must have completed their internship and produce their certificate at the time of interview.
Candidates who are selected for the posts of Junior Resident (Medical) get a pay scale of Rs. 50000/- per month.
- The upper age limit of the contenders should be 30 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is available:
|Category||Age ( in Years)|
|For Orthopedics Physical handicapped (OPH)|
Contenders who want to attend the Walk-In-Interview need to pay the fee:
|OPH (Orthopedics Physical handicapped)||NIL|
Attention Please: Applicants need to pay their fee in the form demand Draft/ Pay Order Only and candidates pay their application fee in cash at the time of interview.
Appliers will be selected on the basis of their performance Walk-In-Interview which is to be taken by All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur.
How to Apply?
- From the home page of official website that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in hit on “Recruitments” button on the left side.
- Then, select suitable link for download the application form fill it carefully.
- At last, candidates will bring their entire original testimonials and one Xerox copies of all documents such as ID proof, 2 latest passport size photographs, certificates and any other relevant documents with application form at the venue tailored below.
Medical College of AIIMS,
Important Date and Time:
|12th February 2015||9:00 A.M.|
Note: For further details visit official advertisement
You may also like to Read