All India Institute of Medical Sciences is all set to execute AIIMS Counselling 2016 for offering the admissions in PG, UG, & MBBS programmes from 11th of June this year. The candidates who are surfing for the AIIMS Counselling Procedure for PG / UG / MBBS courses can get all the details here on this page.
Aspirants who have qualified the AIIMS Entrance Exam with required rank can appear for counselling with required documents. Capable candidates who want to get the admission must attend the AIIMS Counselling 2016 which is going to be held on the below mentioned dates.
|Date of Counseling||Check Below|
The whole acknowledgement regarding AIIMS Counselling 2016 such as Important Dates, Counseling procedure, documents to be carried etc is well tailored below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com. Interested applicants must have a look:
- For Admissions in Under Graduate Course: Candidate must be 12th Passed with relevant subjects.
- For Admission in Post Graduate Course: Candidate must be a graduate degree holder in the concerned discipline.
- For MBBS: Candidate must be 12th passed with PCM or Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE) or Intermediate Science (I.SC.) or an equal examination of a acknowledged University/ Board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Candidates have to bring their original necessary document / certificates to the Counselling venue for being appeared for counselling.
- The seats would be filled up first by open (UR) competition in the counseling process, where the candidates would be called for counseling based on merit.
- Next, reserved categorized candidates like SC/ST/OBC will be counseled for filling up the seats allocated for them in their respective categories.
- Admit Card
- Counselling Letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
- High School Certificate/Birth
- Certificate/Mark sheet 10+2(intermediate)/ equivalent examination
- Migration certificate/TC (transfer certificate) from the University/Board last attended by you
- Category Certificate if necessary
- Recent photograph (passport size) 6 copies
- Attested copies (one set) of all the certificates
|Events||Dates of session 2015|
|AIIMS-PG (MD/MS/M.Ch. / MDS)||Phase||I||11th June|
|Open Selection||23rd July|
|M.B.B.S.||Phase||I||6,7,8 & 9 July,|
|Open Selection||23rd September|
|B.Sc. ( Hons.) Para-Medical Courses||Phase||I||2nd July|
|Open Selection||21st September|
|M.Sc. Nursing||Phase||I||14th July|
|B.Sc.( Hons.) Nursing||Phase||I||20, 21, 22 July|
|Open Selection||28th September|
|For session 2016|
|AIIMS-PG (MD/MS/M.Ch. /MDS)||Phase||I||10th December|
|Open Selection||27th January|
For other details, you may visit the Official link.
You may also like to Read
|Top Colleges in India||Latest Medical Jobs|
|Entrance Exams||Latest Fresher Jobs|
|Best Career Options||High Paying Career Options|
|How to get Scholarship||Scholarship in India|