AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar has declared a notification related to AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014 for filling up 31 Faculty posts. Interested candidates may attend the walk in interview session along with the Application form and other required documents on the below provided date.
Further details related to AIIMS Bhubaneswar vacancies 2015 such as education qualification, selection process, applying method and more are well mentioned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Assistant Professors|
|Interview Date||15th Nov 2014|
Department wise Post Details:
|S. No||Department Name||Vacancies|
|7||CM & FM||02|
Candidates who want to apply they should have possessed a MD/MS Degree and medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
- Age of the candidates should not exceed 50 years.
- Age is relax-able for Government servants, SC, ST and OBC up to 5 years and in otherwise exceptionally qualified/deserving cases.
Appliers also have to pay the application fees of Rs. 500/- (Rs.200 for SC/ST candidates) to be made for “AIIMS Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque.
Assorted job seekers will get the monthly salary amount from the organization as Rs. 75,000/- (Rupees seventy five thousand only)
Selection of the candidates will be made up on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
- Candidates first have to download the application format from the official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in under the recruitment section.
- After that fill the application correctly and attach all the relevant documents and fee Demand Draft with it
- Candidates are invited for the Walk in interview session along with theses formalities at the below address:
Board Room adjacent to the office of the Dean,
Academic Block AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Date of Walk in interview: 15th Nov 2014
Note: Check official notification for more details
You may also like to Read