AIATSL Recruitment 2015
A latest notification regarding AIATSL Recruitment 2015 has been propagated by the Air India Air Transport Services Limited for filling up the 40 posts of Security Agent through walk in. Enthusiastic and talented job hunters with essential qualification and experience are invited here to apply for AIATSL jobs by attending the interview on concerned date. All the relevant detail about AIATSL vacancy 2015 is specified below by the unit of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Candidates with Airline Security Experience/ AVSEC / X-BIS||28 February 2015|
|Without Experience||01 March 2015|
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
Post And Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||Station||No. of Position|
|Security Agent||Engineering MRO NAGPUR||40|
Candidates who are willing to apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2015 must have Graduate degree in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak English and Hindi/Local Language.
Experience is not a pre-requisite; however, those having airline security with AVSEC Qualifications and X-BIS Certification are able to attend the interview.
- Applicants have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.” payable at Mumbai.
- Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities are exempted from payment of any application fee. Applicants are required to write your Full Name and date of Birth on the reverse of the DD.
- Upper age limit for General category contenders should not above 28 years, for OBC should not above 31 years and for SC/ST should not more than 33 years as on 01st February 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per norms of organization.
Selection of the contenders should be made as:
|Candidates with Airline Security Experience/ AVSEC / X-BIS||Personal Interview|
|Without Experience||Physical Endurance Test/Report Writing /Personal Interview|
Appointed candidates will be paid with the salary of Rs. 13,800/- per month.
How to apply?
- Candidates who satisfy the term and condition regarding eligibility for these post may appear in the interview at the below structured venue.
- Job hunters must carry filled-in application in prescribed format downloaded from website www.airindia.in and copies of the testimonials/certificates, two passport size photos, Demand draft.
Venue Of Interview
Vimaltai Tidke Convent & Jr. College, (V.T.C.),
Atrey Layout, Near Khamla Square,
Time: 9.00 am to 12.00 Noon
For more details you may check Official Notification
You may also like to Read-