Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has unfolded an employment advertisement for AGVB Recruitment. You are informed that we’re about to bring fresh details on AGVB Recruitment 2016 here. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank intends to fill up the vacancies of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Interested & eligible candidates who want to make their career in Banking Sector can apply by filling online application form on or before closing date which is given below.
|Last date for submission of application||25th June 2015|
You can obtain all information about AGVB Recruitment 2016 from this page, as squad of bharatrecruitment.com has presented all content in below section so that you can easily get entire details of this advertisement and apply for it without any doubt.
|Name of the Post||Departments Name||Number of Vacancies|
Participants, who want to apply for these posts, they must be declared qualified the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October last year.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Officer Scale II||Rs. 40,875.80|
|Officer Scale I||Rs. 30,551.50|
|Office Assistant (M)||Rs. 16,856.00|
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of their presentation in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Interested candidates, who want to apply for AGVB Recruitment 2016 need to go the official website to apply online and the website is www.agvbank.co.in
- Now, select the “Recruitment Project, 2015 of Officers Scale II, Scale I and Office Assistants(M)” link which is available in the section of “What’s New” given on the homepage of site.
- Then, fill the application form with complete information and submit it.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of it and attach with it required copies of documents and prepared for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- 2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language
- for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- 3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- 4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification
- 5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable
- 6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- 7. Photo identity proof.
- 8. Any other relevant document
Last Date for Online Registration: 25th June 2015
To check out other details about AGVB Recruitment, applicants may open Official Notification. Aspirants may get up to date info on AGVB Recruitment 2016 from this page so keep in touch with us.
You may also like to visit this section
|Bank Question Papers||Bank Preparation Books|
|List of Banks under IBPS||Govt. Bank PO/Clerk Salary|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||How to prepare for Bank exam|