Armed Forces Medical College is going to conduct AFMC 2015 Exam for those eligible ones who want to get admission in MBBS course. Application form must be submitted on or before the last date by the candidates who filled the all eligibility standards.
Armed Forces Medical College conducts entrance exam for those eligible candidates who want to get admissions to courses of MBBS. Eligible applicants must apply by submitting online application in correct manner.
Additional information about AFMC 2015 like eligibility, selection, process ofd applying, important dates and many more are stated below by the team members of Bharatrecruitment.com Interested candidates must have a glance
Armed Forces Medical College
Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with English, Physics and Biology.
Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs-250 through the bank challan.
- Applicants should be between 17 to 22 years in age.
- Age relaxation will be applied for those, who are interested to join and belong to reserved category.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
How to apply?
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official site of the organization that is www.afmc.nic.in
- Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions must apply by visiting the correct link.
- Fill all particulars correctly and upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Submit the completed form within given time.
- Last date for applying- In the month of January 2015
- Date of Entrance Exam 1st Sunday of May
- Declaration of results End of May
- Interviews in month of June2015
Note: For more details you must go through the Official Link