AFCAT Previous Papers 2015
The candidates who are preparing to appear for the AFCAT Test 2015 and searching for the AFCAT Previous Papers 2015 you are at right place. Here you can get the AFCAT Solved Sample/Question Paper which will help you for understanding the exam pattern and the complexity level of the examination.
Indian Air Force conducts the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) every year to recruit the deserving candidates for the various positions at the different branches. We, the team of bharatrecruitment.com have mentioned AFCAT Previous Year Sample Papers 2015 below which will surely help you for the preparation:
|AFCAT Question Paper I||AFCAT Question Paper II|
|AFCAT Question Paper III||AFCAT Model Question Papers|
AFCAT Previous Year Sample Questions with Answer
1. If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
2. Choose the word which is least like the others word in a group?
3. Choose the word which is least like the others word in a group?
4. Choose the word which is least like the others word in a group?
5. Choose the word which is least like the others word in a group?
6. A farmer built a fence around his square plot. He used 27 fence poles on each side of the square. How many poles did he need altogether?
7. The number of boys in a class is three times the number of girls. Which one of the following numbers cannot represent the total number of children in the class?
8. Find the number which when added to itself 13 times gives 112.
9. A bus starts from city X. The number of women in the bus is half of the number of men. In city Y, 10 men leave the bus and five women enter. Now number of men and women is equal. In the beginning, how many passengers entered the bus?
10. A motorist knows four different routes from Bristol to Birmingham. From Birmingham to Sheffield he knows three different routes and from Sheffield to Carlisle he knows two different routes. How many routes does he know from Bristol to Carlisle?
11. What does the Olympic Flame symbolize?
- Zeal to play sports
12. For which among the following kinds of offenses, COFEPOSA was enacted in 1970s?
- Terrorism Activities
- Religious Offenses
- Economic Offenses
- International Offenses
13. If a match live commentary in Delhi commences at 10.00 am, at what time the viewer at London should tune into?
- 4.00 a.m.
- 4.30 a.m.
- 4.45 a.m.
- 4.50 a.m.
14. Which among the following Ministries of India publishes the Employment News?
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Ministry of Communication
- Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
- Ministry of Education
15. In which state is located the Koyna Hydroelectric Power project?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
16. She is a healthy girl, she always uses to go for morning walk.
- Using to go
- Is going
- Has gone
17. I was very tired when i met you because I was moving in my garden for two hours.
- Was being moved
- Had been moving
- Had moved
- Had been moved
18. Yesterday I could not resist my temptation and out of curiosity, I peep into the room.
- Peep at the room
- Peeped at the room
- Have peeped into the room
- Peeped into the room
19. We left the place only after we were promised that we would be brought to that place again.
- Promised that
- Were promised to
- Had promised that
- No correction required
20. I met the boy who was my friend’s brother and whom name was Akash.
- And whose name is
- And whose name was
- And who name was
- And whom name is