AFCAT 2015 Exam Notification
Indian Air Force (IAF) has strewed a notification of AFCAT 2015 Exam for filling up the various vacancies of Commissioned Officer in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
Aspirants who are willing to apply may fill the online application form very carefully with all important details in proper manner and may appear for the exam on the date tuned below.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post name||Commissioned Office|
|Selection process||AFCAT/KT and Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview.|
|Exam Date||22nd February 2015|
For more details regarding AFCAT 2015 Exam Advertisement such as Branches Name, Qualification Required, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates etc is well equipped below by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com
|Branch Name||Pay Scale|
|Flying Branch||Rs. 74,264/-|
|Technical Branch||Rs. 65,514/-|
|Ground Duty Branch||Rs. 63,014/-|
|Branch Name||Essential Education|
|Flying Branch||10+2 with math & Physics and B.E/B.Tech or graduate degree in any discipline|
|Technical Branch||Four year degree qualification in Engineering with cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India)|
|Ground Duty Branch||Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline/ CA/ ICWA with minimum 50% marks|
|Branch Name||Age Criteria|
|For flying branch||20-24 years.|
|For technical and Ground Duty Branch||20-26 years.|
- Contenders will be selected based on the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) and Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview.
- Job fighters who are applying for flying branch must have passed the Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
How to Apply:
- Applicant may apply through the Official Website i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- On the home page follow the ‘Career in IAF’ link.
- Select the appropriate link such as chooses the branch accordingly.
- Fill the application form very carefully with all important details and uploads= the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- After filling the form press on to the submit button.
- At last, take a print out of form.
- There is no need to send the application form.
AFCAT Exam is going to be held on: 22nd February 2015
You May Also Check
|AFCAT Result||AFCAT Admit Card|
|AFCAT Syllabus||AFCAT Previous Papers|
Note: For more details check the Official Link