ADA Recruitment 2014-2015
Aeronautical Development Agency, Bangalore has announced a notice titled as ADA Recruitment 2014-2015 to select the skilled candidates for Stenographer Job post. Eligible Job seekers must apply through filling the ADA Online Application Form to grab the chance for Aeronautical Development Agency Vacancy 2014-15.
|Last Date For The Online Registration||19th Aug 2014|
|Closing Date For The Receipt Hardcopy Applications||26th Aug 2014|
Details Of ADA Recruitment 2014-2015:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Max Age Limit|
|Aeronautical Development Agency||Stenographer||30 yrs.|
- Applier must be a Graduate Degree / Diploma holder to apply for the Aeronautical Development Agency Vacancy 2014-15.
- Candidates must have certificate course in Computer applications like MS-Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, E-Mail, Internet etc.
Contenders, who are going to apply for this vacancy, must have the minimum 3 yrs post qualification experience as a Stenographer / Secretary in a reputed association.
Relaxation in age is available for the candidates of the reserved categories.
Selected applicants will get the amount of Rs. 5,200– 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- with other allowances as per the Central Government norms.
Selection of the participants will be made on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Skill Test
- Written Test
How to Apply For ADA Recruitment 2014-2015:
- First the contestants need to visit the official website of the ADA which is www.ada.gov.in
- Follow the appropriate link to fill the online application form
- Fill the form in the prescribed format and upload the scanned copies of all the requisite documents.
- Submit the application form within the given time
- Take a printout of the submitted application and send the hardcopy application to the below furnished address on or before the closing date to apply.
The Chief Administrative Officer,
Admin & HR Dept. Aeronautical Development Agency,
P.B.No.1718, Vimanapura Post,
Bangalore – 560017
To read other details concerning to the ADA Recruitment 2014-2015, visit the official advertisement.
You may also like to Read